Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wow! I've not seen you since last year!

A final thought for ....last year; and this year, if I may.


"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, John Lennon and Paul McCartney, President Obama, and Albert Einstein."

--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Author of "Life's Little Instruction Book.

Well, I added the Lennon/Macca and Pres. Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...