Monday, January 3, 2011

Shania Twain - Up! HEY! Lookit da 40 year old teenager!





OK, I don't know how many of you like Shania Twain to begin with, but with the start of 2011 and the past crap economy, and past housing market, and past job market, and the current yet hoping to be last of the onslaught of idiotic politicians, past yucky weather, etc.. I thought I'd try to get everyone "UP" from here, as it can only go up from here...

Blessings, love, prayers and hugs to you... all!

PS: BTW, I gotta REPRESENT Canada!!!! Snicker....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...