Saturday, January 29, 2011

A bit of a sad time...

This weekend is the third anniversary of my beautiful cousin's death. He was murdered in San Antonio where he lived. To this day the perpitrators have not been found.

I have so many wonderful & funny memories of George, especially how he teased me jokingly about my affection for the Beatles & rock music in general. FYI: he, along w/his brother(my cuz Richard) were totally in disco. Then, he, along w/my aunt & uncle & other cousins moved from Chicago to San Antonio & when we went to visit them, they were thankfully converted back to rock & roll, loving Led Zepplin...much to my relief!

I love you, primo! I miss you very much! I pray they find the bastards who took you from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...