Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doing the best I can sans computer....

...using this itty bitty screen in my iPod touch that has a keyboard the size of a saltine!

Speaking of saltines, I've recently lucked out w/a sample from Vocal Point & Nabisco.

A newer version of the old standby Ritz Cracker called "Crackerfuls." The packaging is cute, giving it a rustic almost old world cooking/restaurant feeling to it. The crackers are actually two rectangle ridged, lightly salted wheatesque Ritz crackers w/a schmear of cheese in the center. There are various flavors including garlic & herb, cheddar & bacon & classic cheddar...which is the flavor o tried. They are crazy delicious & the only thing I don't like is the cheese is too soft as it slightly oozes out of the sides of the cracker when you bite into it. Otherwise, this is a great snack for everyone!

Try 'em & let me know what you think! BTW I did NOT earn Amy money or merchandise for this review. Just happened to have a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...