Saturday, January 8, 2011

Military families?

Anyone know of any military families we(or me) can mail directly my extra and expired coupons? I have read military commissaries will accept coupons expired up to six months for all military personal. I know there are addresses to bases and whatnot, but was wondering if anyone knew of any families personally I can send these to, and if they want can distribute whatever they won't use, need, etc...

Thanks!

And...speaking of challenges....Nonna Beach, one of my lovely and ever-so-wise followers and awesome shopper whom I've had the honor to meet here on blogspot(BTW, here's a shameless plug for her blog HERE FOR NONNA BEACH'S AWESOME BLOG! gave me some great tips for our coupon challenge;

Let's do the coupon thing and sales thing; stick to our list and match/stack our coupons w/the sales and post at the end of the week what we bought and how much we saved! How's that sound? I'll post my results on Sunday nights....

What say you?

Go BEARS!!!

BTW, who do you wish to win the NFL wildcard this weekend? I'm hoping the Saints beat the Seahawks as...well, I have a thing for Mr. #9, #9, #9...Drew Brees. What say YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...