Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So much is happening in this crazy old world....

And just before Christmas? Four firefighters in Chicago are in serious condition after a wall just fell on them and this being the 100 year anniversary of the worse firefighter casualty fire, we just saw last night a couple of cars get a boot, Steve Landesberg from "Barney Miller" just died, Blake Edwards died, the weather has been ABSOLUTE CRAP everywhere in the world(in fact, the Eiffel Tower was closed a few days ago due to too much snow...and not enough smokers), my son jacked up my iPod Touch(which I finally got to restart as it wouldn't even turn on!!! Bleh!!), rain all up and down California, and my cough isn't getting much better....OY. Perhaps I should be more aggressive w/my asthma treatment, hmm?

Enough of that negative jazz; I will have a good Christmas w/my clan as I wish that upon you and yours....last minute stuff to get? Get thee to "Target" as you can get a $40 Target gift card if you pick up an iPod Touch of your very own for the itty bitty price of only $229, a nice selection of board games are $9, loads of DVD's for $12 and under, and much more discounts for your Christmas meal(Archer Farms turkey boob is .98 a lb!). Check out the sales ad HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...