Sunday, December 5, 2010

I almost forgot.....


HAPPY HANUKKAH!

I thought the moose menorah would be cool as I'm half Canadian, so...there ya go!

I almost forgot as, well; all the stress of my kid having another seizure(Turkey Day) and worrying about him and his report card, the baby getting into everything, our landlord still acting like the Gestapo, and I've been sick on and off for two weeks, I had no idea Hanukkah was so early this year! Today is actually the fifth day of Hanukkah, so...

ברוך אתה ה' א‑לוהינו מלך העולם, אשר קדשנו במצותיו וצונו להדליק נר (של) חנוכה.‏

Transliteration: Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu melekh ha‑olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu l'hadlik ner (shel) hanuka.

Translation: "Blessed are You, LORD, our God, King of the universe, Who has sanctified us with His commandments and commanded us to kindle the Hanukkah light[s]."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...