Sunday, December 19, 2010

How come....

When you go to the grocery store and stock up, everyone just wants to eat everything...at once....before you even pull it out of the bags? I swear my kids and husband have such bad gas now due to eating everything they can get their hands on today...as if I don't feed them, ever...nor allow them to eat anything in the house. I just don't buy any junk food/crackers, etc,...and this time I did, so they ate all of the crackers, and now we're crackerless...a bunch of crackerless crackers. Plus, my son is now off for Christmas/holiday(he's in a charter school so it's holiday/winter break...separation of church and state. Back in the day my mother said her class used to say "The Lord's Prayer" when they said "The Pledge of Allegiance") and he's going to want to have three square meals a day. How dare he?

BTW, just kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...