Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chicago "Trick or Treat" hours, 2012

Weeeell, there really isn't a "rule" per se as I've researched this topid ad nauseum....however, since it IS a weekday, I'd presume to be polite and kind to folks not only w/kids who have to get them ready for bed for school but those who do NOT have kids and want to unwind after working all day then getting up and down from stairs, couch, etc...all evening to a bunch of trick or treaters.

I would think 8-ish/8:30PM is a good time to quit. The 'burbs like Riverside, LaGrange, etc..have hours so google their website or the town/village name w/the words "trick or treat" hours.

I've heard some towns having trick or treat over the weekend!

Weird...anywho...

Have fun and be safe!

Indiana Jones and the Diaper of Doom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...