Thursday, October 18, 2012

I won something!

HEY! I just won a free bag of Lays chips, a chip clip....aaaaaaaand a $50 Visa gift card from Lays! Woooooot!!! Very exciting! You think they liked either my Dark Chocolate Bacon and Himalayan Salt chips or Sour Cream Chive and Garlic chips?

I entered via facebook Lay's "Do us a Flavor" contest which gave out daily prizes with you suggesting flavors for the next chip.

I know, I'm sorry I didn't post the info re: the contest. I got busy w/various stuff and barely had a week to enter myself. I promise next time there's a contest online I'll hollar at y'all. Here's the link for the LAY'S info of the contest where you can sign up for an email reminder to let you know what the three finalist flavors are as well as obtain a free coupon emailed to you for a $1. off chips. Buy those chips at a BOGO sale and get a dollar off? Excellent deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...