Friday, September 28, 2012

The "IN" Convenient Stores of ...Speedway...





So, I love Speedway! I've had one of their reward cards for years! They have great sales, they give you points for buying certain items, IE, water, chips, etc...you can redeem points for either freebies (like soda, chips, hot dogs which are actually pretty good, etc...) and they'll send you emails..in fact, here's a coupon for a free Powerade using this coupon and your rewards card HERE

You can earn for money off gas; so if you have 8750 points you can get .50 off gas.

Well, for some reason last time I went I not only had issues w/my Speedway card and my credit card, causing me to repeatedly go to the counter leaving my three kids and two dogs...It really disturbed me. Well, it seems that due to inactivity over 9 months as the Speedway near my house closed thus the inactivity. So, my old rewards card was canceled and I had to have a new one issued when I filled up my car. Turns out, I was able to salvage some of my lost points via their very friendly customer service that is available 8:30-5PM EST (New York time, btw). So, despite I had used the old one about three weeks ago and it registered...???? Weird. Anywho, I called Speedway, they replaced my old points but not the ones I had just earned (which were about 1200 points) and added them to my new card. Sigh....so, as I mentioned, aside from that blip Speedway has great rewards and I really think if you use them or are near one, go sign up and use it! And every, single, time you gas up, pull out your card from your wallet and scan it at the pump (as your little key thingy won't scan at the pump). Go to speedway.com and register that card...



Just don't leave it inactive for more than 6-9 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...