Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy, busy busy!!!

So much for blogitis!

I guess I'm kinda cured thanks so much to the business of dealing w/family, home, work, and just trying to keep my head above water with the fact that I'm middle aged and it's ridiculously impossible to lose weight!

I have so much catching up I've not even finished settling things and issues w/Comcast (still have dropped signals), Wonder Bread (an entire loaf was jacked, IE, the top of the crust was all off and hanging, getting stuck in our toaster), Home Depot (we supposedly bought a blueberry bush but it resembles a Huckleberry bush and I don't know for a fact and no one has an answer), Speedway (for some reason my Speedway club card was compromised and all the points I've accrued have been lost in the black hole of our good customer service) and giving kudos to Petco for doing such a fabulous job with our puppy. He looks like a cross between a show cocker spaniel, Gonk from Elvira; Mistress of the Dark and a cupcake. Smelled like one too!

I do have a great shout out re: hair care. I'm pretty anal about my teeth and hair, and I've discovered (like I'm Columbus or something...LOL) Macadamia Oil, Moroccon Oil and Matrix Silk Wonder Oil. When I color my hair I use L'Oreal's HiColor (Excellence) for dark hair as my hair is a rainbow of red, dark auburn, brown and white.

Yesh, I said white........EEEEK! I kid you not by the time my hair is more than half white I'm just gonna dye it all white ala Emmy Lou Harris.

Anyway...so I pour in the hair dye, the 40 max lift volume cream stabilizer, then along with all that add a total of 1/2 shot/ounce of Hask Macadamia Oil, Argan/Moroccon Oil and the Matrix Silk Wonder. Then, after all is rinsed off I use an after Argan Moroccon Oil based cream conditioner that I leave on my hair (for about ten minutes) as I do shower stuff and shower off all the hair dye and just give my bod an exfoliating scrub...very much needed at our age.

Then, when every thing is rinsed off and gently toweled dry (never rub your hair dry...it'll cause split ends) I let my hair dry naturally to a slight dampness and add the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment along with a couple of drops of all them there oils I mentioned, work it into my hair and dab on some Folicure Formula for thinning hair near my widow's peak...then really gently wrap and roll my hair into a loose bun to finish drying and give it a bit of a curl. No heat, nor curling irons....back in the day I used to use all that along with perming my hair into long, spiral curls. I put bleached blond streaks, used hair dryers on HIGH and let me tell you; heat can be good but too much? Uh uh....

Anyway...I am extremely happy with the results as have impressed various hair designers, who cannot BELIEVE I color my hair as it feels and appears incredibly healthy.

What...say....you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...