Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Illinois Department of Unemployment hates parents of special needs children.

Well, that's the impression I'm getting as I endured a hateful, spiteful and angry little person who interviewed me last week. With the talking over me as this person asked me a question and demanding me to make a work search sheet (didn't suggest or mention, DEMANDED), the condescending nature of her call when I asked questions as I have no idea what this entails and where do I go to look for information and her demanded I find someone to take care of my kids which includes an autistic kid who also has seizures, just deal with it, leave my kids alone at home no matter what the schedule or time is and work...which I'd love to do, BUT I have no one to care for my kids. Literally, everyone works, child care for after school is expensive especially for special needs children with seizures. And now after receiving two courses of unemployment they are demanding I pay it back.

Doesn't this make the state of Illinois sound like a dictator state?

Wow, what else can this state do to us, right? Corrupt government, over taxation, nothing for kids w/high functioning autism, ah, jeeze I do not have the space to write everything wrong with this state. It saddens me that the little people who are vulnerable like us unemployed who have worked most their lives cannot reap some of the so-called benefits we actually paid into. Funny thing about politicians as well, a bit O/T? They think WE work for them....not the other way around. IDES and other tha work in the government sector need to remember that as well! OUR tax dollars fills up their gas tanks, pays for their kids meds, meals, school fees and care...uh, HELLO!

Just a it of a rant. And I'm STILL waiting for the Illinois Department of Unemployment to get back to me.

2 comments:

  1. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by accident,
    and I am surprised why this accident did not took place earlier!
    I bookmarked it.
    Look into my site :: cheap baby stroller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! Wish I knew of it earlier...a friend of mine is in need of a stroller so I'll pass this info to her...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...