Monday, September 3, 2012

Don't BELIEVE the HYPE....to make millions of dollars a month online....



I have no idea where my son found that image, IE, the toilet w/the word "Hype" but it's hilarious! And so true! After losing one of my patients I know have scads of part time gigs so I was looking for something re: making money online and researching and...let me tell ya...I almost DO believe the hype. Granted, I'm not a complete idiot, and can read between the lines and can tell the distinct smell of manure in the air even on the internet...but I digress. I have come across scads and scads of sites that tell you need to do absolutely nothing to earn all this money...monthly...daily...by the second of the day...whatever! It's obvious you can't get something for nothing...unless if it's a sample sized item you obtain from a company.

And as I research the sites and programs to see if they're scams I almost always end up with another link to ANOTHER site saying this site is not what is seems and before you buy or deal with this company, LOOK HERE FIRST!!!

Well, I can't look here first because I already looked elsewhere first, then second, and then as I'm here on the 59th site, now I'll look here, thus making this one 60th...argh! They tell ya not to believe and buy into the hype, but then again there they are hyping all over ya...and making promises to you after you pay the something something .99 you'll be earning in no time....with the fine print waaaaaay at the bottom and not visible unless you click on your toolbar and hit "view" and zooming over 400% stating "these results aren't typical." Basically, don't expect to make scads of moolah...especially sitting around on your butt....doing nada.

OK, so look; I'm not saying they're all out to scam the crap outta us...which is actually the case for some....and fyi, from I'm reading and studying, researching, etc....it's not all easy...it's work after all; you ARE earning an income...so earn it. I think everyone just wants to kick back, lay on a raft and just laze about in a pool in the backyard of their mansion and just let money come in without any effort....so the closest things that do that are the Kardashians and Paris Hilton to name a ..but realistically speaking...they do work quite a bit to make themselves the household name they currently hold. I mean, trust me,, I have absolutely no desire to watch or see anything w/either of those names on 'em, but I do give 'em credit for working it.....marketing their image in any way possible.

So what is the verdict?

Well, ya wanna make a living in any capacity, whether it's your hobby or something online? OK, there IS free info...you just have to do lots of researching and googling to find it...but apparently it's out there according to 57 of the 60 sites I've fallen upon and it's readily available for us to see.....HOWEVER.....you're still going to have to put in minimal effort if that (most likely more) to earn a decent amount of money.....

What say you? I KNOW I'll be hammered with loads of crap re: JOIN OUR COMPANY!! MAKE BAZILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOLLOWING OUR EASY STEPS WITH JUST A SINGLE INVESTMENT OF $23.97 right now! Ugh...whatever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...