Friday, November 5, 2010

It was a terrible Halloween....sorta...

BUT...it didn't rain, and instead of going to our usual haunt in LaGrange, IL; we ended up at Garfield Ridge w/wonderful friends(family, actually) and had a blast! My DH's King Arthur costume didn't come out as well as I wanted as we're STILL being bothered by our landlady(she's no lady, I tell you!). She still is making bizarre and unreasonable requests, telling us what we can and can't have in our apartment, saying I'm the reason, IE, the clutter(as that was the first month of our move-in) is causing my son's autism and seizures, ARGH! She's just a meddling moron who's on a power trip.

But I digress....

The reason Halloween was not what I wanted was the landlady kept sending people to "fix" the heat which really sucks in more ways than one as we(IE, we, me/Joe, etc...) are the ones who control the heat for the entire five unit building so of course, we had to be there at their beckoned call w/them not giving us the usual 48 hour notice...it was a very aggravating month.

On a lighter note, I will post a preview of "Morning Glory" as I'm going to a pre-screening for a market research company. I just have to blog about it w/in 24 hours.

This week's "Cheap and Easy" is a free sleep kit from the makers of Tylenol PM. Just fill out the form and you'll be treated to coupons, a satin sleep mask, a CD w/peaceful music just to name some of the goodies you'll get. The link is right HERE!

Off to Bedfordshire.....good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...