Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eva's in Oak Lawn no more....


Well, for now. I really wonder if the building needs to be destroyed. Located at the southwest corner of Cicero and 95th, a huge fire broke out in Eva's Bridal shop, causing damage to the other businesses, including the Radio Shack. Fire officials I just heard a mother of a bride going off on the owners as the owner set up a "hotline" and hasn't heard from the owner. Doesn't she realize this owner lost EVERYTHING! Not only her clients and their dresses, as only 6 dresses survived; BUT..this is her livelyhood; her "bread and butter." I understand you're upset about your daughter's dress, but it'll be taken care of as insurance and the owner's will surely contact other businesses to help out....I'm assuming. She's probably just upset, but dang, woman! What about the owner? And before the holidays? I hope the owner has great insurance....

Making national news, I found this on CNN's site:



Eva's fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...