Saturday, October 16, 2010

So, it's been a while, no?

So much for having blogitis! But a couple of years ago when I wasn't so preoccupied w/a roving toddler and demanding autistic pre-adolescent, I had a lot more free time to not only blog but actually work on my art more often. It's a shame I've not taking time to stop and breathe and write after I put the kids down for either a nap or take them to a play date which is a hard thing to do too as my son also has seizures (so that pretty much leaves him off regular play date lists) which leaves me in my own "prison-esque" world. Thanks to God for having good TV as I've been slightly consumed w/the MLB playoffs(my Braves are out of contention! I am quite depressed about that) and really paying closer attention to some of the DIY Network shows, especially since I really want to install a dimmer in our front room.

I am working on a few costuming gigs and will post images of them before too long. I am working on a story about a mother who becomes a superhero as soon as everyone in gone, IE, work, school, etc... Hey! Sounds like me!

Oh well, so much for "my time," as soon as I put the kids in the bath, they're screaming; sounding like they're killing each other. Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...