Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So, it's decided re: Keira's Halloween costume. We'll be making her Maggie Simpson....Joe's request as he had a bit of a hissy when I said I was thinking of making her a chicken for Halloween. That would have been a warm costume...plus, I have tons of white boas, and to have her wear a long sleeved white onesie, orange and black striped tights and those feather boas, the only thing I would have made that may have been "labor intensive" would have been the comb of the chicken. I would have made it out of an old beanie cap of hers and just attached some sort of combage to it.

I just have to find blue PJs, and figure out how to make her headpiece. Should I use felt or fun foam and make it into a headband? Just wondering....what do YOU think?

Plus, if you happen upon a good pattern online or otherwise for a baby bonnet, let me know please!

BTW, how are your Halloween costume plans coming along? Let me know as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...