Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Anyone watch "The Girls Next Door?" I am not quite looking forward to the "new" adventures of the new girls. I really liked the former girls, especially Brigette, whom I think was the prettiest. I can relate to her in the sense that she's all about Halloween, my favie "holiday," in case you didn't know by now. Regarding the other former girls, Holly was the smartest(until she moved out of the mansion for not getting a "commitment" from Hef) and.... Kendra is the most annoying. Haaaaaaaaaa! I am NOT jealous, ya goofs. Kendra is annoying...cute, doesn't bat very well(per softball episode) and annoying....anyway.....watching this show made me want to find the book by former bunny and Hef honey Izabella St. James, who wrote memoirs of her two year experience at the mansion.

Reading the exerpt online almost makes me wish I were a single blond and living in the LA area.

I said almost. Not quite......

New episode of "Girls Next Door" w/the new girls airs this Sunday on E!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...