Monday, October 12, 2009

New "Girls Next Door" anyone?

I don't know about you fans of "Girls Next Door" but I am thoroughly disappointed in the new girls. One word: B-O-R-I-N-G. Dull as watching grass grow. I loved the former girls! They made me laugh! Did funny and sometimes dumb stuff but it was fun, and funny! They didn't appear to be superficial.....as the new girls. Maybe it's just me, but watching Holly w/Hef almost made me want to be a Hooter's Girl.....


What about you? What do YOU think of the new "Girls Next Door?" Post your comments!

1 comment:

  1. I hate the new girls too! They are boring, self-centered and just plain old ugly inside and out! I loved Holly, Kendra and Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...