Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Still have issues w/Comcast...grrrr!

So, a few weeks ago in regard to my problems with Comcast I received a phone call from a "Mario" from corporate offices of Comcast w/his inane and repeated questioning about my horrible service. It's a shame that we spend so much money on something such as this and it's ....bad! No matter how much I explain...and repeatedly explain...and explain and basically...explain some more...what good will it actually do us?

Yes, unresolved w/Comcast; still have had dropped signals and just terrible reception. I really don't know what else to do or say especially to corporate. Bad is ..is bad does...and no matter how much it's sugar coated, it's still bad service. It needs to be revamped, investigated, dissected, etc....ad nauseum! As a consumer who used to be on of the biggest cheerleaders for Comcast I am now exhausted and looking for better options out there.

And what really sucks is we really need the internet because of our autistic son's tutoring program which he is about to get back into this month.

I hate having to rely on such unreliable sources....

And I shall have my 1st Amendment say about this....

1 comment:

  1. We had the same problems, turned out to be a squirrel had chewed through the line between the telephone pole and house. It took quite a few phone calls and service calls before someone bothered to look at the actual cable. They kept swapping out the receivers and then telling us we had electrical issues and were frying the equipment.

    ReplyDelete

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...