Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Contact w/Jodi Foster

I find it ironic that in the movie "Contact" who had corporate sponsors for their "space project" was a bit of a pre-cursor of things to come....

Case in point? Red Bull and Felix Baumgartner....what kind of sick world is this that NASA isn't the space agency it used to be due to tax dollars? Why can't NASA work on getting huge corporate sponsors, like Red Bull or Virgin Atlantic?

Yesh, I know it's just a movie, but then again fact can be stranger than fiction.

Huh? HUH!? Why don't they sponsor NASA?

I ask rhetorically, of course.

Anywho...getting that knotted rag up my bum....just venting....


Relish in the gorgeous image of Mr. Baumgartner taking in the beauty and awe of our great planet. I can't help but think of Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...