Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why is it....

....That when someone tells you to "kiss their ass/arse" they usually end up describing in great detail .....their ass/arse, I mean?

Example? Sure, why not...IE, "Kiss my white, hairy Irish, arse" and "kiss my smooth and dark black ass." I've even heard someone mention for someone(not I and not lately) to kiss an ass that had a pimple on it....

OK then! TMI!

As if we need a graphic account of what their ass looks like. We're already picturing your ass when you initially tell us to kiss it and believe me; it's very unappealing.

And absolutely inappropriate.

Perhaps they feel that they need to describe it in great detail so that when they tell us to kiss it then we can find it with no problem as...well, hey we may actually miss the spot to kiss them, and they did specify ass/arse, but details, details please.

They told us that it's white, and that it's hairy(but what color hair? Aaahhhh...!) and of Irish descent(or whatever ethnicity they feel they need to inform us they're descended from, whether it's completely obvious or not). I mean, you're right in front of us and you're telling us the color of your ass, so would it be presumptuous if we thought your ass was the same color as your face? Would we really miss it(IE, not be able to visualize the ass kissing process as, well, we are being instructed to do so but are not willing to do so) if there was no description and if we really didn't know what an ass really and truly is? I mean, if one just said, "kiss my ass," would you look around and ask, "well, OK, then. Uh, first of all what is that? Is that a donkey? Is that a body part? I don't see it. Where is it? Whip it out, man! BTW, what does it look like?"

Just wondering.......................................

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was informed, that if you say "Kiss my (whatever color and furry texture) ass" or "Bite me", some people consider it foreplay... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...this was the first post of the new year...sheesh....so much for having blogitis! I USED to have blogitis so badly but....anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Me:

    I've heard that too....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...