Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Losing a friend thanks to boobs....










Yes, you read correctly. I'm in the midst of losing a friend due to my....uhem, boobs. From what I understand according to a very close family member of hers (her name shall remain hidden to protect the idiocy of said individual. Hey, she doesn't read my blog and if she did I have no prob w/her reading THIS) has informed me I make it a point to show off, flash, shimmy, shove my enormous boobs down everyone's throat w/my cleavage revealing blouses, etc.... ???? This individual even went so far to mention I most likely had them "done," thus the enormity of my boobs.

FIRST, I have NOT had my boobs done. If I had them done I'd get other stuff done, IE, liposuction, chin tuck and total mommy make-over due to my baby girl who was a ten lb ham when I gave birth via C-section. My boobs? They're gynourmous due to breastfeeding two kids over a year. I have to wear a bra in the double digits well over the letter "C" and each cup resembles a bowler's hat; and my back hurts all the time, it's a huge pain in the butt as my top is a totally different size than my bottom so dress buying is almost useless... and I'm not thrilled when I notice as I'm speaking to the male gender of our species they sometimes tend to speak to my boobs and make very little eye contact. Furthermore, I wear frickin' t-shirts and scrubs for the most part. Very rarely do I wear "sexy" clothing as I'm middle aged and don't really feel sexy running after two kids, two dogs, a goof-ball DH and my patients. And I actually don't have any "sexy" clothing. I love dresses, have several and some maxi/hippie/sun dresses tend to be a bit top revealing, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. It's not like I'm going to the AVN Awards w/Shyla Stylez.

So basically, this slightly older, immature, menopausal, terribly insecure, petty, sophomoric idiotic twit doesn't want to be friends with me anymore as it's very inappropriate how I present myself to the general public regarding my "dirty pillows." I, being of a "certain age" despite I have little children should be ashamed of myself, consider and remind myself I'm not under 25 anymore, take heed and cover myself and not "shove them" in everyone's face.

?????

Hey, where's my burqa?

Apparently, it bothers her so that she's expressed this to other friends' of ours as well as family members whom I'm friends with and think she's insane for feeling this way. I initially thought it was some sort of joke because she has a wicked and warped sense of humour....kinda like mine which is why we bonded back in the day; we were friends! We were great friends. We went out, did things together w/my family and hers, facebooked and IM each other when we were in the same room and laughed about it. We gave help when needed and support, and shoulders to cry on and even lent out our significant others to help out with moving big furniture, opening jars, killing bugs, etc.

But alas; its not a joke as I kept getting the same, exact story not from just one, but several people. And she's not returned a single phone call from me.

What a sick, sad person. And a coward for not having the balls or the "boobs" as it were to tell me to my face how she felt re: my boobs. But then again, if she did have the balls/boobs to "kindly" mention my boobs are a bit on the revealing side, perhaps I would have gone off on her. Perhaps I would have listened to her, depending on the manner in which she could have chosen to express herself. I know I would have listened to her and taken a long, hard look in the mirror to second guess myself once again as that's what I tend to do; and then I'd be hard on myself as I usually am due to the second guessing and lack of security on my part. Hell, we all have a bit of insecurity on some level. Mine's not as insane as hers.

You know, now that I'm getting older, I am a lot less tolerant of manure from people. I also am coming to a realization re: humanity. Basically, if I have low expectations of certain people...perhaps people in general, then I won't be disappointed or surprised. I've also noticed that I can't put too much thought into the negative people give out not only toward me and my family; just drop the negative crap all together.

And laugh it off, then move on.

So that's exactly what I'm doing with this tidbit of life that initially caused some concern, some sadness at the fact that I'm losing what I thought was a great friend (no longer an issue) and disappointment; I'mma gonna chalk it up to hormones and possibly mental illness on her part ...then just laugh it off....move on, and if I never hear from her again...I know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...