Thursday, July 12, 2012

US Cellular as bad as Comcast

Anyone else have bad experiences w/US Cellular? They really have crap phones as they offer free battery swaps (well, past tense; now it's 4 per year per account) but that had me thinking. Why would they offer that? It makes me really think twice about using this company when our contract is up.

So along w/the crap service we have w/Comcast I caught a commercial that now offers cell service AND home security. With all the problems we've had and other customers continue to have, now Comcast wants to give home security? Seriously? I surely wouldn't trust Comcast w/my life, home, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...