Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OK, yo! Crunch time!

Yesh, it's crunch time in so many ways, re: Christmas. This is the last weekend to shop unless you're Orthodox and do Christmas on Epiphany. Nonetheless, reminder of the great deals all the stores may have so hit their websites for further details. RE: Delivery? Well, Amazon is alluding that they shall make it by December 24th delivery on most items...but we shall see, no? Not I as I'm not ordering online this year.

Don't forget to patronize your local business for your last minute gift ideas!

If I don't see you Merry Christmas!~ And yes, I say Merry Christmas....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...