Monday, May 10, 2010

New Robin Hood movie...

I shall be reviewing the new "Robin Hood" movie this week starring Russell Crowe. Ridley Scott is director of this epic and beautiful looking flick....it has both a "Kingdom of Heaven"(which is a huge guilty pleasure of mine next to "The Patriot") and "Gladiator," but seems to show Robin returning from the Crusades which is, actually what he was returning from when he came across the new Sheriff of Nottingham. Funny thing is when I mention that a lot of people are surprised about that.

Anyway, I'll let you all know if it sucks or if it's worth it.

LINK FOR WIKIPEDIA INFO ON ROBIN HOOD 2010 MOVIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...