Monday, May 3, 2010

LYNN REDGRAVE DEAD AT 67!!


Sorry for shouting but I was floored upon reading this as I accessed my email. I wasn't even aware she had breast cancer. My heart is broken as Lynn is(was) one of my favorite actresses. I especially loved her in "Georgy Girl," one of my all time favie movies. Very old school, very hip, very mod '60s London ala "Austin Powers."

We love you, Lynn. God bless! And please, support the Susan G. Koman organization with what you can.

One Breast Cancer Organization

Another Breast Cancer Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...