Monday, May 10, 2010

Have a good Mother's Day...?

Not me.....well, it wasn't too bad as I got a couple of cute cards from the kids and roses, but I cleaned the house a bit, washed the dished, laundry, the floor and yes, made dinner, made lunch, etc...

Yes, at times I do have a shitty family.

But they don't mean to be that way. I love them, but they can be a bunch of thankless boo boo heads. It reminds me of that show w/Patricia Heaton called "The Middle," where she ended up going out to eat by herself the day after Mother's Day, as...Mother's Day is for "them," being the family. You let them think they're doing all this great stuff for you, then you yourself get thee out and do something...either by yourself/with yourself, etc...ala mani/pedicure, haircut, out to eat, a facial, etc...

No, I won't be doing that either. Why? Don't have the time like Patricia Heaton did, and besides; that was on a TV show...how real is a TV show then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...