Sunday, November 5, 2017

Juan's story, part 1

Yes, I am Juan. John in the "queen's English," Ian or Iain in Scottish, Evan in Welsh, and Sean or Eoin in Irish. The meaning of my name is "God's gracious gift."

Well, I really never felt precious, or a gift to anyone for a long time. And you're probably wondering why all the WASPy references to my given name, "Juan."

I'll get to that part later.

My story isn't to garner sympathy, pity or sadness but to help others learn of the evil that can be in human beings...

...and hamsters!

It's not something I usually share with everyone but as I mentioned I am determined to help as many individuals that may succeed in any of their endeavors as they go about on this big, blue marble that spins out in the middle of the Milky Way and holds some of the most heinous things on it.

But it also has good on it, as it rotates every single day every 24 hours 1,000 miles per hour and orbiting every year around our closest star the mighty sun at a speed of 18.5 miles a second. This blue marble holds the love, joys, hatred, evil, and just plain old disgusting vile scum that any living being can but shouldn't encounter.

But as I mentioned, there is good.

And it took me a time to find that good.

Let me start at the beginning if I may....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...