Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekly "Cheap and Easy"

I decided to post a weekly website or link that show's a great way to save money and/or use to print coupons.

This week's "Cheap and Easy" site is MOMMY SAVES BIG!!! This is a nice and simple little site that has listings of coupons either online, via websites through registration and what you can find in your Sunday paper. They also list some store and coupon match-ups, which is one of my favorite mechanisms on a coupon website(IE, Target, Walgreens, etc..). I LOVES it!!

Here's the link...Just hover your mouse slightly below this post.

Mommy Saves Big

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...