Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HUGE ASS STROLLER RECALL!!!!!


Yes, apparently, the umbrella stroller made by Maclaren USA is recalling their strollers as they have a mechanism malfunction that may cut and/or cut off babies/toddlers fingertips. Uh...ouch? For more details, click on the link below:




There are variouis models involved, IE, more than one model is malfunctioning, so if you own a Maclaren Volo, Triumph, Quest Sport, Quest Mod, Techno XT, TechnoXLR, Twin Triumph, Twin Techno and Easy Traveller...then you must get in touch w/Maclaren ASAP. I hope they don't give you as hard a time as Walgreens did when I had to return this cleaning product which turned out to let out toxic fumes when used....the news on every station stated to return the item to the store of purchase and I almost got into a fist fight w/a worker there...but it also turns out this worker hates me and is in love with my husband....whatever. Anyway....get 'er done, y'all!


1 comment:

  1. Damn, that sounds like someone I knew back in the day. She hated me because she always had a thing for my man and now that we're married, (to him, not her) she's even bitchier. Bad thing? She works as a receptionist at my kids doctor! Thanks for the info about the stroller! We almost got that brand/model.

    ReplyDelete

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...