Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Aaarrrrgh!

No, I am not practicing for the release of the new Pirates of the Caribbean flick... I'm aggravated! I have so much to post like about the Chicago blizzard and Superbowl and the commercials and Romper Room and my husband and kids and the weather and food and I need to post reviews of various skin care stuff and Glee and AI and over-sensitive people my kids crap school and review of The Chicago Code and bitch abt Egypt's government and ancestry stuff and crap landlords and great neighbors and my PT and cooking tips and international pen pals... waiting for the repair of my PC which will be in two weeks. I hate typing on the dinky keypad on my iPod. Stinks!

I'm still here...just working on technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to voice your opinion or just say "wow, funny article! Wow, funny face, WOW funny kids? Then just do that...right here....

Story of an "unknown" soldier.....

OK, now here’s the story about that headstone. Back in late summer my kids, mother and I went to Resurrection Cemetery to pay respect to ...